Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Garden Trellis


Super easy to make, just emboss the background and arrange die cuts as shown.  I used two different shades of the orange cardstock.  I left the planter box blank but it would make a great place to add sentiment.

Diane

Materials:
Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch - top of card
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Brick Embossing Folder - background
Spellbinders Labels Four - (Garden Pot)
Poppystamps Garden Trellis & Nestled Bird
Memory Box Lavish die
E.K. Success Daisy punch
Ranger Ink Stickles Yellow Glitter Glue

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Diane,
    Love, love, love this wonderful creation.
    Right up my street I love making flowers, I really love your design
    Have a wonderful day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane

    You say super easy but it looks super lovely!

    Love your idea of putting a sentiment on the planter too.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUch a lovely card Diane...love flowers and your embossed background

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, I like how you have arranged the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love visiting your blog Diane, your use of dies is just marvellous, so creative. I love this card and what fabulous colours, hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovly work ! Superb creation !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, love how your flowers are traveling up the trellis, great idea for a place to put the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have used the dies to create your card. The little birds are adorable. I feel a shopping spree coming on. that trellis is to die for (no pun intended). Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - I really love all the dimensions and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Diane! Gorgeous colors and I love all of the different punches and dies you've used!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis