Thursday, November 7, 2013

Keeping in Shape


I admit I really took liberties with these dies to create this card.

First I die cut the Memory Box Gentleman Leaping with a flesh colored cardstock so I could use the body, head, hands and legs.  Then I die cut the Cheery Lynn Designs Santa's Laundry in red and in white cardstock and attached all the pieces to the body, added the head, hands and black boots. 

For the bike I used Memory Box Brand New Bicycle in brown cardstock and added some fun center spokes.  I paper crimped the Papertrey Ink - In the Meadow Die Collection (set of 2) for the snowdrift.

For the top of card I used the Spellbinders Borderabilities A2 Bracket Border One and added Memory Box Jolly Jingle Bells and star.  The background is Darice Snowflake embossing folder and to complete I added some stickers.

Materials:
Papertrey Ink - In the Meadow Die Collection (set of 2)
Spellbinders Borderabilities A2 Bracket Border One
Cheery Lynn Designs Santa's Laundry
Memory Box Gentleman Leaping, Brand New Bicycle & Jolly Jingle Bells
Darice Snowflake Embossing Folder

10 comments:

  1. A lot of die cutting - and it turned out fabulous! Love the way he looks like he's sitting on that bicycle. SO cute and the top border is fantastic too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely card Diane and love the idea of Santa on a bike...love the scene you have created

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,love the image and a fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane I love this cute card the image and the colours are FABulous.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant scene I love it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so unique~I love the festive scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great die work Diane .. .. you have created a wonderful Christmas scene!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card is just plain COOL! I love all the layers and textures, and your Santa is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant use of all those different elements to make this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a ton of creativity and work was involved in this original card, Diane! This is so spectacular!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis