Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Santa's Laundry


Greetings everyone, while surfing the web the other day I came across this new holiday die by Cheery Lynn, called Santa's Laundry.  I just thought it was too cut.  They also have a Witch's Laundry die that I ordered a while back.

While looking through my embossing folders I found I actually had one with a snowflake pattern so thought it would be fun for the background.  Then I added a few red rhinestones, some Birch trees, the laundry and the deer.  I hope you enjoy the design.

Diane

Materials:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Santa's Laundry
Memory Box Deer Trio & Tall Birch Tree dies
Darice Snowflake embossing folder
Martha Stewart Floral Vine Deep Edge Punch
Red Rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. As usual another fab card Diane, I just love the scenes you create with your dies, and everyone of these dies is fab. Love your colour theme too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, humorous card Dianne. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation using all those wonderful Dies.
    I love every thing you have done on this great project

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute die set and I love the scene you have created with it. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See the first three comments are from your Scottish followers and I am number 5. Your card is sooooooo cute had a chuckle to myself when I saw it. Love the scene you have created, everthing just right.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific Christmas card and a great title for your blog post!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a great scene - I particularly like santa's 'onesie!' Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and fabulous idea building a scene from die cuts - fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane your card made me smile its brilliants....love all santa's washing...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis