Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Season's Greetings



Hello to all my Blogging Friends,

We had a strong wind storm last weekend and I am convinced every leaf in the neighbor landed in my yard.  I have been raking leaves for days with no end in site. 

Todays card may look difficult but really it was just using the Spellbinder A2 Matting Basic and then gluing the Opulent Oval in the center of the card with a smaller gold cardstock piece and then adding the beautiful Gentle Leaves in glitter green and ivory cardstock.  Then I wanted a little more dimension for the flowers so I die cut the Fabulous Phlox and attached the Poinsettias on top then dotted them with some Yellow Glitter Glue.

Materials:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals & A2 Matting Basics A
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Two
Memory Box Valencia Border & Fabulous Phlox
Poppystamps Gentle Leaf & Small Blooming Poinsettia
Yellow Stickles Glitter Glue

7 comments:

  1. Another super card, love the colour combination and the design.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card might be simple to create in your opinion but it really is beautiful and looks difficult to create. Thanks for popping in and saying hi was nice. I do hope you get all those leaves raked soon and no more storms blow the rest of the leaves into your yard. I hate the tree in my back yard when it drops leaves as I have black tan bark and it shows up really bad. Hope you have a happy creative week.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spellbinder dies do make beautiful cards but it needs a great person to design a card. Beautiful card today love the flowers. Falling leaves are a pain.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,lovely papers and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey card Diane love those die cut and your poinsettias...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Diane this is gorgeous that centre display is superb
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The effect is stunning. I really like your layering up of the different nesting dies. I have that large die on order and can't wait o start using it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis