Sunday, December 8, 2013

Glowing Candles




Hello Everyone, followers and visitors alike and I hope you are all well..
We are having very cold and frosty weather. I am still trying to rake leaves but the ground is so frozen it is impossible.  Chance of snow and also ice which is always horrible. 

Thank you to everyone who visited and left comments on my last card, it is always fun to read them and I very much appreciate you stopping by.


Super simple Holiday card design.  I just die cut the Frostyville Border for the top using white cardstock.  Then die cut the Opulent Ovals for the center and added the Glowing Candles with a few red berries

Materials:
Memory Box Frostyville Border & Glowing Candles
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Opulent Ovals

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow…that is impressive. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card.
    I have used those very same Dies in the cards I was making today.
    Great minds think alike

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, you do such amazing things with dies and I sincerely love coming to your blog! This is stunning!!! It may have been super simple for you but it's knock dead gorgeous! LOVELY!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Christmas card Diane the red and white is just stunning together..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Diane, love how you have used those fab dies, great colours too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todella kauniita kortteja. Terveisiä Suomesta :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis