Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa's Toyshop ( Poppystamp Design Team)



Greetings Fellow Crafters:
For today’s card I wanted to recycle and reuse. I keep cards that have a fun image or a reproduction post card that I can cut up to create something new.  I die cut the Poppystamps Grand Madison Window  adding mounting tape behind it and dabbed a little Faux snow to the top and corner or window. Then cut up a postcard and attached behind the window frame.  To the corner I added the Poppystamps Vintage Bird Cage and Nestled Bird with a few punched holly leaves and tucked some pinwheels in the foliage.  To complete I punched an Icicle border,  some Small Blooming Poinsettias and a little more foliage.

Materials:
Poppystamps Grand Madison Window, Vintage Bird Cage, Nestled Bird & Blooming Poinsettias
Faux Snow
Martha Stewart Icicle Border - Holy Punch
Glue

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Diane and the finished card is stunning. Have a lovely Christmas and Crafty New Year. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene card Diane, you sure are Charmingly Creative.
    Have a Wonderful Christmas & Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2014

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card /Diane, I just love your scene.

    Have a marvellous Holiday Time, and every good wish for 2014, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis