Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Woodland Deer (Memory Box)

Greetings everyone, and thank you all who are visiting my blog and have left comments, you know how much I enjoy reading them.  I thought todays card would be fun for the holiday season.  Maybe even fall into a masculine or outdoorsman category which I still find hard to create cards for. The good things about this card is you only have to use White cardstock and some type of patterned paper.

I used a bit of mounting tape to the back of the lower snow mound and then added the deer (buck) and branch,  Then attached the second snow mound and trimmed off the antlers to create a doe.  I used Sakura lacquer and glitter on the birch trees and tucked them behind the snow mount.  To complete the design I added the Frostyville Border with glitter to the top.  This would work for a fun masculine design.

Materials:
Memory Box Frostyville Border, Tall Birch & Woodland Deer
Papertrey Ink - In the Meadow Die Collection (Snow Mounds)
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Sakura 3 D Lacquer
Art Glitter White
Mounting Tape
Paper Crimper

10 comments:

  1. Breath taking beautiful!!! What a gorgeous scene you created. I love the deer and the foreground and that Frostyville border is sensational on this card! So lovely for either a guy or a gal!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your card is so beautiful, Diane! It's a beautiful winter scene, and a wonderful combination of dies!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I hope you come again! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Thanks for coming to visit again! Now I'm going to join your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, you used so many wonderful dies and made a wonderful, masculine card. I was just thinking I need one. Just hope I can find time to get it done. You were so clever to clip off those antlers to make a doe. Love your pretty scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene you have created and perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool, great masculine card or for anyone for that matter, those are the best cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Diane, love the scene and the dies are wonderful.

    Love the baubble cards , every one is gorgeous with the jewel colours, fab design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely...I reviewed previous posts too. Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. December Delights...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers Diane, your forest winter scene is absolutely perfect! Love how you combined those pretty dies! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis