Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Butterfly Flight


Greetings Everyone, I don't use my Pan Pastel Chalks very much but they seem to work well with the new Memory Box Stencil.  After coloring the stencil I spray the finished design with  Krylon Workable Fixatif to protect the chalk, it sets the chalk so they don't smear.  Also, if you don't use the stencils to emboss I like to lightly spray the back of the stencil with Krylon Easy-Tack, it adds a slightly sticky residue that will stick to your paper projects.  If you need to remove the residue I use Goo-Gone.

Materials:
Memory Box Butterfly Vine Stencil
Pan Pastel Chalks
Poppy Stamps Petite Four Border
Krylon Workable Fixatif  (Michael's, Amazon)
Krylon Easy-Tack (Michael's, Amazon)
Half Pearls

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Diane,
    Once again another of your stunning creations.
    I love the wonderful design, great colours and how you have framed the whole project.
    Have a wonderful day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies, I love the colours you used!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO beautiful!! I've never thought about using something to protect the chalk and will look for this now! Very pretty card and love those wonderful colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous effect Diane, also love the mount. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty loving this design and gorgeous colours thanks for these great tips I do sometimes use chalks I'd forgotten how lovely they look love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful & bright xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous colour scheme and I love the beautiful effect. Those corners look fantastic too!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diane,

    Fabulous card, love the bright, vibrant colours.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This stencil is so delicate and I love your use of it Diane, such pretty colours! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very stunning Diane really vibrant color on the butterflies great use of that stencil.
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get myself some pan pastels as am hearing they are fantastic to work with. Beautiful finish to this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Super card and the colouring fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis